17th & 18th November
- Team Competition
- Ladies Individual
- Junior Championship
- Dinner Party
- Free Jigeiko
- A team will have 3 fighters. All fighters MUST be aged 18 or over.
- One fighter MUST be a Kyu grade (maximum 3 years experience), the other 2 fighters can be any grade
- We have a limited number of spaces for dojo’s wishing to enter a 2nd team. To enter to teams select 2 of the single entry (£40each x 2)
- All kendoka should understand that they enter and compete at their own risk, Mumeishi does not accept any liability for injuries sustained during the event and competitors should ensure they have suitable insurance.
- We only take up to 64 teams for team competition
- There are NO grade restrictions.
- All ladies must be aged 18 or over.
- We only take up to 32 participants.
- Only kids who ware Bogu(armor) can enter Junior competition.
Up to 17 years olds.
- Group 1 (ages 6-9) – Kiri Kaeshi & Keiko only (1 minute), decision by Hantei
- Group 2 (ages 10-12) – 2 minute matches, no encho apart from final match
- Group 3 (ages 13-14) – 2 minute matches, no encho apart from final match
- Group 4 (age 15-17) – 2 minute matches, no encho apart from final match
Inorder to celebrate our 50th Anniversary, we would like you to invite dinner party.
We will ask number of attendees and names in the end of entry registration process.
*Free of charge on competitors only
Location: Queens Head